Sunday, January 30, 2011

ARTIST STATEMENT

ARTIST STATEMENT

I worked on photography and collaterals designing because of the passion that I had inculcated in me through as an Art and Design student. From being a student, I am constantly inspired by the various strong photographers and graphic designers such as, Zemotions, Richard Avedon, Annie Leibovitz, Chris orwig (photographers), Ee Shaun, David Carson, Nevile Brody all of these who inspires and influenced my work and dream of being professional in the work photography and graphic designing.

My current work consisted mainly of portraits photography mainly because of my influences in the photography scene. However, I have developed the techniques by infusing reference from the influenced photographer work and my own personal beliefs, of adding some personal elements in the photographs produced, to bring out a personal touch between the artists and the audience.

To this, my current work would then be affiliated with one of the modules called “ARTS MARKETING” under my diploma, TECHNOLOGY AND ARTS MANAGEMENT, to help build my portfolio and developed it for further industry purposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home